Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byA.C. Peterson,Jeanne Brooks-Gunn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsSection 1 * Biological Aspects of Puberty.- 1 * Physical and Biological Aspects of Puberty.- 2 * Fatness, Puberty, and Fertility: The Effects of Nutrition and Physical Training on Menarche and Ovulation.- 3 * Pubertal Changes in Adolescence.- 4 * Menarche and Dysmenorrhea.- 5 * Pituitary Desensitization with a Long-Acting Luteinizing-Hormone-Releasing Hormone Analog: A Potential New Treatment for Idiopathic Precocious Puberty.- Section 2 * Psychological Aspects of Puberty.- 6 * Alternative Constructions of Adolescent Growth.- 7 * The Psychological Significance of Pubertal Change: Sex Differences in Perceptions of Self during Early Adolescence.- 8 * The Experience of Menarche from a Developmental Perspective.- 9 * Pubertal Change and Cognition.- Section 3 * Sociocultural Aspects of Puberty.- 10 * The Intensification of Gender-Related Role Expectations during Early Adolescence.- 11 * The Social and Psychological Effects of Puberty on White Females.- 12 * Sociosexual Development of Preadolescents.- 13 * A Bargaining Theory of Menarcheal Responses in Preindustrial Cultures.- Section 4 * The Study of Puberty: Integrated Biopsychosocial Perspectives.- 14 * Future Directions in Research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.