Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.75Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo what if the last tweet you had was from your pet budgie; he makes more sense than young people these days anyway. And at least you don't have to worry about having the latest gadget or keeping a trim waistline anymore. So cast off the cares of youth and join the ranks of those who are glad to be grey.
- Author BiographyClive Whichelow is a journalist and comedy writer. He has written for Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image, and many others, as well as for the Daily Express, the Daily Mirror, and the Mail on Sunday.
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight160 g
- Width113 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £4.94Trending at £5.28
- £3.99Trending at £4.25
- £2.20Trending at £2.35
- £6.99Trending at £7.72
- £7.94Trending at £9.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £1.99Trending at £2.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.