All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to glass, focusing on its properties and characteristics, rather than on its processes. It explains: what the material is and its properties; and what it is used for. The book features a clear text, a properties table, and discussion of environmental issues.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication04/07/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMaterials S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date06/10/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 7
- Interest Age5-7
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.95Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.99Trending at £16.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.