All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at all glider pilots and instructors, this user-friendly guide explains the key theories of flight. Packed with clear illustrations, Gliding makes complex topics comprehensible and includes over 400 illustrations detailing how and why gliders work.
- Author BiographyThe British Gliding Association is the national governing body for gliding in the UK. Under delegation from the Civil Aviation Authority, it is responsible for the standards of instruction and tuition of pilots at over 100 gliding clubs and schools.
- Author(s)British Gliding Association
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings throughout
- Weight822 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £2.79Trending at £5.25
- £10.99Trending at £12.40
- £7.99Trending at £10.52
- £11.69Trending at £13.10
- £13.35Trending at £14.05
- £13.00Trending at £15.77
- £20.81Trending at £39.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.