All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEbook on CD in PDF format, readable on PC or Mac using Adobe Reader. Shows contemporary quilters how to make quilts sparkle. Includes many techniques, such as dyeing in the microwave, 3D paint, using a soldering iron and foils, making beads, using sheer fabrics and plastics, and other ways of adding glitzy texture.
- Author BiographyAnnette Morgan is an award winning British quilter, teacher and quilt judge, and former President of The Quilters' Guild of The British Isles. She has exhibited in Japan, America and Europe. Her quilts have been featured in all of the major British patchwork publications and several books.
- E-Publication Description
- Author(s)Annette Morgan
- PublisherVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRainbow Disks Ltd
- Content Notecol.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £5.18Trending at £6.99
- £17.56Trending at £24.81
- £4.72Trending at £4.89
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £1.89Trending at £3.00
- £6.99Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.