Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Banking, Third Edition wades into the chaos and confusion of today's global banking and capital market environment and strips out the central parts, so each can be examined separately.
- Author BiographyRoy C. Smith is Kenneth Langone Professor of Finance at Stern School of Business, NYU and a former partner of Goldman, Sachs & Co. Ingo Walter is Seymour Milstein Professor of Finance and Economics and Vice Dean of Faculty at Stern School of Business, NYU. Gayle DeLong is of Associate Professor of Economics and Finance at Baruch College, where she is a Zicklin Fellow.
- Author(s)Gayle DeLong,Ingo Walter,Roy C. Smith
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note74 illustrations
- Weight741 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.