All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the comprehensive scenarios of biodiversity for the earth's major terrestrial biomes and freshwater ecosystems in the twenty-first century. The editors combine physical science and conservation biology, assessing the response of biodiversity to variations in land use, climate, the oceans, and the chemistry of the air we breathe.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/08/2001
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 152
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight839 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byE. Sala Osvaldo,Elisabeth Huber-Sannwald,F. Stuart Chapin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.