All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the potential impacts of global change on coastal environments in the Asia-Pacific region. This book identifies important global change issues which can be relevant for the future management of coastal environments in the Asia-Pacific region.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCoastal Systems and Continental Margins
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight754 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNick Harvey
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.