All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number117
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight831 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJose Manuel Moreno,Walter C. Oechel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of Contents1. Relevance of Regional Models for Analyzing Future Climate Change in the Iberian Peninsula.- 2. Modeling Leaf Level Effects of Elevated CO2 on Mediterranean Sclerophylls.- 3. Direct Effects of Elevated CO2 in Chaparral and Mediterranean-Type Ecosystems.- 4. Biomass Partitioning and Resource Allocation of Plants from Mediterranean-Type Ecosystems: Possible Responses to Elevated Atmospheric CO2.- 5. Preliminary Studies of the Long-Term CO2 Response of Mediterranean Vegetation Around Natural CO2 Vents.- 6. Anticipated Effects of Elevated CO2 and Climate Change on Plants from Mediterranean-Type Ecosystems Utilizing Results of Studies in Other Ecosystems.- 7. Plant Responses to Drought Under Climate Change in Mediterranean-Type Ecosystems.- 8. Functional Attributes of Angiosperm Hemiparasites and Their Hosts and Predictions of Possible Effects of Global Climate Change on Such Relationships.- 9. Effects of Global Change on Plant-Animal Synchrony: Implications for Pollination and Seed Dispersal in Mediterranean Habitats.- 10. The Coastal Sage Scrub-Chaparral Boundary and Response to Global Climatic Change.- 11. Vegetation Response to Climatic Change in a Dune Ecosystem in Southern Spain.- 12. Monitoring Ecosystem Response to Global Change: High Spatial Resolution Digital Imagery.- 13. Monitoring Ecosystem Response to Global Change: Multitemporal Remote Sensing Analyses.- 14.Microbe-Plant Interactions in Mediterranean-Type Habitats: Shifts in Fungal Symbiotic and Saprophytic Functioning in Response to Global Change.- 15. Soil Organic Matter in Mediterranean-Type Ecosystems and Global Climatic Changes: A Case Study-The Soils of the Mediterranean Basin.- 16. Ecosystem Response to Elevated CO2: Nutrient Availability and Nutrient Cycling.- 17. Volatile Organics in Mediterranean Shrubs and Their Potential Role in a Changing Environment.- 18. Using Catchments of Contrasting Hydrological Conditions to Explore Climate Change Effects on Water and Nutrient Flows in Mediterranean Forests.- 19. Water Balance of Mediterranean Ecosystems Under a Changing Climate.- 20. Patterns of Fire Occurrence Across a Climatic Gradient and Its Relationship to Meteorological Variables in Spain.- 21. Sensitivity of Fire Regime in Chaparral Ecosystems to Climate Change.- 22. Global Environmental Change to and the Future of Mediterranean Forest Avifauna.- 23. Monitoring Environmental Change Through Amphibian Populations.- 24. Conservation, Restoration, and Research Priorities for Mediterranean Uplands Threatened by Global Climate Change.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.