Global Corporate Alliances and the Competitive Edge: Strategies and Tactics for Management by Martin K. Starr (Hardback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £71.61Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the globalization of commerce and the problems of US business in competing with other companies worldwide, approaching these problems from the standpoint of how American corporations can develop business alliances with corporations rather than competing with them.
- Author BiographyMARTIN K. STARR is a Professor at the Columbia Business School as well as Director of the Center for Operations based there. He has authored, co-authored, or edited nearly 100 books and articles on such topics as production systems, product design, and interactions between marketing and operations.
- Author(s)Martin K. Starr
- Date of Publication25/07/1991
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.85Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.