All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionExplores long simmering conflicts in comparative perspective, including settler colonialism in South Africa, Northern Ireland and Israel/Palestine.
- Author BiographyThomas Reifer, University of California, Riverside, is a coauthor with Immanuel Wallerstein et. al of The Age of Transition (Zed Books, 1996). Dr. Reifer studies large-scale, long-term social change, focusing on the political economy of organized violence in the American Century.
- Author(s)Thomas Reifer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolitical Economy of the World-System Annuals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.