All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGordon Mathews opens up the complex and debated topics of globalisation, culture and identity in a clear and lively style. His book will be an illuminating and valuable read to social and cultural anthropologists and students.
- Author BiographyGordon Mathews is associate professor of anthropology at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He is also the author of What Makes Life Worth Living? How Japanese and Americans Make Sense of Their Worlds.
- Author(s)Gordon Mathews
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.