All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fight against global poverty has quickly become one of the hottest tickets on the global agenda --with rock stars, world leaders, and multibillionaires calling attention to the plight of the poor at international confabs such as the World Economic Forum and the Clinton Global Initiative.
- Author BiographyLael Brainard is vice president and director of the Global Economy and Development Program at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA, where she holds the Bernard E. Schwartz Chair in International Economics. Brainard served as deputy national economic adviser in the Clinton administration. Derek Chollet is a nonresident fellow with the Brookings Institution's Global Economy and Development program, USA. He is also a fellow in the Interntional Security Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies and an adjunct associate professor at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDerek Chollet,Lael Brainard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £12.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.