CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing global successes and failures, this work argues for the centrality of human factor development to sustainable economic development. The author argues that it is the integrating core of every development programme, without which no nation can develop, however plentiful the other resources.
- Author BiographySENYO B. S. K. ADJIBOLOSOO is Professor of Business and Economics at Trinity Western University. He is the Director of the International Institute for Human Factor Development, an institute devoted to researching the human factor and its role in development. His most recent book is Human Factor Engineering and the Political Economy of African Development (Praeger, 1996).
- Author(s)Senyo B-.S.K. Adjibolosoo
- Date of Publication18/02/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.