About this product
- DescriptionA collection of surveys that give an overview over the developments in Riemannian Geometry, Geometric Analysis and Symplectic Geometry. It is suitable for graduate students and researchers with a general interest in geometry, who want to get acquainted with the trends in these central fields of modern mathematics.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Christian Bar, University of Potsdam, Germany Prof. Dr. Joachim Lohkamp, University of Munster, Germany Prof. Dr. Matthias Schwarz, University of Leipzig, Germany
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight955 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristian Bar,Joachim Lohkamp,Matthias Schwarz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.