All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherInstitute for International Economics,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for International Economics,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byC. Fred Bergsten,C. Randall Henning
- Author BiographyC. Fred Bergsten, senior fellow and director emeritus, was the founding director of the Peterson Institute for International Economics (formerly the Institute for International Economics) from 1981 through 2012. He is serving his second term as a member of the President's Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations and was co-chairman of the Private Sector Advisory Group to the United States-India Trade Policy Forum, comprising the trade ministers of those two countries, during 2007-14. C. Randall Henning was a Visiting Fellow who has been associated with the Institute since 1986. He serves on the faculty of the School of International Servce, American University. He specializes in the politics and institutions of international economic relations, international and comparative political economy, and regional integration. His research work focuses on international monetary policy, European monetary integration, macroeconomic policy coordination, finance G-7 and G-8 summit cooperation, and regional cooperation in East Asia.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.