All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on international case studies and a range of theoretical perspectives, leading scholars survey the impact of globalization on local education policy in developing countries.
- Author BiographyAntoni Verger is Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain, where he is funding member of the Globalisation, Education and Social Policies (GEPS) Research Centre, and Deputy Director of the Erasmus+ Master Programme on Education Policies for Global Development (GLOBED). Mario Novelli is Professor of the Political Economy of Education and Deputy Director of the Centre for International Education (CIE) at the University of Sussex, UK. He is co-director of Research Consortium on Education and Peacebuilding funded by UNICEF. Hulya Kosar Altinyelken is Assistant Professor of International Development and Education at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight484 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAntoni Verger,Hulya K. Altinyelken,Mario Novelli
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.