All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £7.91Trending at £10.98
- £43.29Trending at £47.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how the idea of justice can give us a way to better assess and resolve energy challenges and problems.
- Author BiographyBenjamin K. Sovacool is Professor of Business and Social Sciences and Director of the Center for Energy Technologies, AU-Herning, Aarhus University, Denmark. He is also Associate Professor at Vermont Law School, where he manages the Energy Security and Justice Program at the Institute for Energy and the Environment (IEE). Sovacool is the recipient of the 2015 Dedication to Diversity and Justice Award for Environmental and Energy Justice, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, American Bar Association. Michael H. Dworkin is a Professor of Law and Director of the IEE at Vermont Law School.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2015.
- Author(s)Assoc Prof. Benjamin K. Sovacool,Michael H. Dworkin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 37 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.