All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperts discuss the risks global environmental change poses for the human security, including disaster and disease, violence, and increasing inequity.
- Author BiographyBryan McDonald is Assistant Director of the Center for Unconventional Security at the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note3 b&w illus.
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBryan L. McDonald,Jon Barnett,Karen L. O'Brien,Richard A. Matthew
- Foreword byGeoffrey D. Dabelko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.