All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the concept of international regimes within the international legal order, utilising the policy-oriented approach to international law. The study uses examples of global environmental change as models.
- Author BiographyLynne M. Jurgielewicz is Adjunct Lecturer in Environmental Studies at Santa Clara University.
- Author(s)Lynne M. Jurgielewicz
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- GenreLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width129 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.