All listings for this product
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £25.99
- £9.59Trending at £10.25
- £7.95Trending at £8.30
- £5.76Trending at £6.02
- £11.95Trending at £15.13
- £7.30Trending at £14.11
- £8.57Trending at £16.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe last in a series of books introducing concepts, processes and problems relating to the environment. This book examines debates about international policies aimed at effectively tackling the problems of pollution and the difficulties in implementing them on a global scale.
- PublisherHodder Arnold
- Date of Publication19/09/1991
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEnvironment S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold H&S
- Out-of-print date04/05/2000
- Content Notediagrams, b&w illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight865 g
- Width246 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edited byDr. Paul Smith,Kiki Warr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.