Global Environmental Risk by Roger E. Kasperson, Jeanne X. Kasperson (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.54+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes stock of the distinctive challenges posed by global environmental risks, the capacity of knowledge systems to identify and characterize such risks, and the competence of human society to manage the unprecedented complexity.
- Author BiographyJeanne X. Kasperson, research Associate Professor and Research Librarian at the George Perkin's Marsh Institute, Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, is a visiting scholar at the Stockholm Environment Institute. Roger E. Kasperson, after more than 30 years at Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, where he was University Professor (Government and Geography) and Director of the George Perkins Institute, has joined the Stockholm Environment Institute as its Executive Director.
- Author(s)Jeanne X. Kasperson,Roger E. Kasperson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEarthscan Risk in Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, bibliography, index
- Weight866 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £15.98Trending at £16.72
- £14.80Trending at £21.95
- £12.20Trending at £13.48
- £18.75Trending at £20.44
- £15.80Trending at £18.22
- £11.81Trending at £12.05
- £15.95Trending at £18.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.