All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been an explosion of interest in global ethics. This volume presents a collection of the best work on these issues. The topics covered include: the causes of persistent poverty in certain countries; the moral basis for the right to self-determination; and can there ever be a genuinely universal consensus on human rights?
- Author BiographyThomas Pogge is Professor of Political Science at Columbia University, and an editor for social and political philosophy for the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Keith Horton is a Research Fellow in Philosophy at the University of Western Australia.
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byKeith Horton,Thomas Pogge
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.