All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionUsing history, political science, law and economics, this book examines important institutions of global governance including the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
- Author BiographyErrol Mendes is a Professor of Law at the University of Ottawa, Canada. His work focuses on globalization, corporate identity, international law, human rights and constitutional law. Ozay Mehmet is a Professor of International Affairs at Carleton University, Canada and a Visiting Professor of Economics at the Eastern Mediterranean University in Cyprus. His work focuses on labour economics, social justice and the impact of globalization on the most vulnerable workers in the global economy.
- Author(s)Errol P. Mendes,Ozay Mehmet
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in International Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.