All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David R. Phillips,Kevin McCracken
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note48 black & white tables, 45 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Concepts, Data, Measurement, Explanations 1. Global Health: An Introduction 2. Measuring Population Health and Disease 3. The Determinants of Population Health Part 2: Global Health and Health Transition - Past and Present - Places and Groups 4. Global Health: Where We Are and How We Got There 5. Global Health: Subnational Inequalities 6. Age and Lifecourse Transitions in Health 7. Major Contemporary Challenges in Global Health Part 3: Global Health Futures: Future Transitions and Health Planning 8. Health Systems, Finance and Planning 9. Global Environmental Change and Health 10. Geopolitics, Human Security and Health 11. Global Health Futures?
- Author BiographyKevin McCracken is an Honorary Fellow at Macquarie University, Australia and an Honorary Professor at Lingnan University, Hong Kong. David R. Phillips is a Chair Professor at Lingnan University, Hong Kong, and an Adjunct Professor at Macquarie University, Australia.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.