CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionInterrogates the development of rights based approaches to health. This title integrates discussions of the right to health at a theoretical and practical level, and engages with the systems of global health governance.
- Author BiographyJohn Harrington is Professor of Law at the University of Liverpool, UK. Maria Stuttaford is a Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Health at the University of Warwick, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Human Rights Law
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJohn Harrington,Maria Stuttaford
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.