All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise introduction to the contexts, theories and practicalities of health provision in a globalised world.
- Author BiographyBrian D Nicholson is a General Practitioner and Clinical Fellow based at the Nuffield Department for Primary Care Health Sciences at the University of Oxford. Judy McKimm is Director of Strategic Educational Development and Professor of Medical Education at Swansea University, working internationally in health and workforce management, health professions' education and leadership. Ann K. Allen was Senior Lecturer in the Institute of Medical Education and holds an honorary title with Cardiff University. Previously she was Director of Cardiff University's Master of Public Health Programme and now undertakes freelance work as a consultant to development projects.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnn Allen,Brian D. Nicholson,Judy McKimm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.33Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.