All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIT functions in many large corporations are either contemplating or actually undergoing a globalization of their IT operations. The two major business drivers behind the move to globalize IT are to reduce the costs by the co-ordination of the operations and, more importantly, to integrate business processes.
- Author BiographyEducated at Cambridge University and INSEAD, Robert Barton is now an independent IT consultant with extensive professional IT experience throughout Europe, including three years as Head of Global IT Strategy, Architecture and Standards at the leading global pharmaceuticals corporation, Novartis Pharma.
- Author(s)Robert Barton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight436 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.