All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.63
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionDissects the mechanisms that led to the formation of global imbalances and enabled the savings generated in one place on the planet to be used in another. This study reveals how they worked and on the sequence of events that led to the collapse of globalized finance.
- Author BiographyAnton Brender is associate professor at Paris-Dauphine University, France. Florence Pisani teaches at Paris-Dauphine University, France. Both are also economists with Dexia Asset Management.
- Author(s)Anton Brender,Florence Pisani
- PublisherCentre for European Policy Studies
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBrussels
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintCentre for European Policy Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.