All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe institutional picture is complex and dynamic. This book reviews the institutional context for contemporary religion, focusing on its transnational implications.
- Author BiographyKatherine Marshall is a senior fellow at the Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs at Georgetown University and Visiting Professor in the Government Department. As a long time development specialist focused on the world's poorest countries, she worked for over 35 years with the World Bank and continues to serve as a senior advisor. For the past decade she has focused her work on issues around the links between development and religion. She is a visiting professor at the University of Cambodia, and is a member of the International Niwano Peace Prize selection committee.
- Author(s)Katherine Marshall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- Series TitleGlobal Institutions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.