Global Legal Pluralism: A Jurisprudence of Law Beyond Borders by Paul Schiff Berman (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a multidisciplinary approach that seeks to grapple with the pluralist reality rather than ignoring it.
- Author BiographyPaul Schiff Berman is Dean and Robert Kramer Research Professor of Law at the George Washington University Law School. Before arriving at George Washington University, he was Dean and Foundation Professor of Law at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. He has also served as the Jesse Root Professor of Law at the University of Connecticut School of Law and as a Visiting Professor and Visiting Research Scholar at Princeton University in the Program in Law and Public Affairs. Berman has published two edited collections, authored a pioneering casebook on cyberlaw and written more than 25 scholarly articles and book chapters. He has also served on the Organizing Committee of the Association for the Study of Law, Culture and the Humanities.
- Author(s)Paul Schiff Berman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £5.99Trending at £6.67
- £34.35Trending at £41.55
- £15.62Trending at £17.61
- £15.77Trending at £16.59
- £12.07Trending at £12.69
- £14.28Trending at £16.77
- £7.54Trending at £10.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.