All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the complex and contradictory characteristics of globalization constrain and promote the peace processes in Israel/Palestine and Northern Ireland. This title views that a critical interrogation of the interface between economic interests and policy makers is central to an understanding of the relationship between globalization and peace.
- Author BiographyGuy Ben-Porat is a lecturer in the Department of Public Policy and Administration at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel. He has published articles in the International Studies Review, International Relations, Policy Sciences, and Geopolitics.
- Author(s)Guy Ben-Porat
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSyracuse Studies on Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.