Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Media Ethics is the first comprehensive cross-cultural exploration of the conceptual and practical issues facing media ethics in a global world. A team of leading journalism experts investigate the impact of major global trends on responsible journalism.
- Author BiographyStephen J. A. Ward is James E. Burgess Professor of Journalism Ethics in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. In addition, he is Director of the school's Center for Journalism Ethics and its web site, http://ethics.journalism.wisc.edu. He is also the founding chair of the Ethics Advisory Committee of the Canadian Association of Journalists. Ward is the author of the award-winning The Invention of Journalism Ethics: The Path to Objectivity and Beyond (2006), Ethics and the Media: An Introduction and Global Journalism Ethics (2011), and co-editor of Media Ethics Beyond Borders: A Global Perspective (2010).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight754 g
- Width172 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byStephen J. A. Ward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.