All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Media Ethics is the first comprehensive cross-cultural exploration of the conceptual and practical issues facing media ethics in a global world. A team of leading journalism experts investigate the impact of major global trends on responsible journalism.
- Author BiographyStephen J. A. Ward is Director of the George S. Turnbull Center in Portland, Oregon. The center is the Portland base of the University of Oregon s School of Journalism and Communication. Previously, he was the Burgess Chair of Journalism Ethics and Director of the Center for Journalism Ethics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Ward is the author of the award-winning The Invention of Journalism Ethics: The Path to Objectivity and Beyond (2005), Global Journalism Ethics (2010), and Ethics and the Media: An Introduction (2011); he is the coeditor of Media Ethics Beyond Borders: A Global Perspective (2010).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight526 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byStephen J. A. Ward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.