CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAlongside phones, there are a range of other portable media devices widely used. This book aims to integrate an understanding of the mobile media economy (political and cultural), with knowledge of mobile culture (media forms, genres, audiences, and practices), and presents an account of the politics of mobiles.
- Author BiographyGerard Goggin is Professor of Digital Communication in the Journalism and Media Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia. His research interests focus on mobile media, Internet, disability, media history and policy. Previous publications include Internationalizing Internet Studies (2009), Mobile Technologies: From Telecommunications to Media (with Larissa Hjorth, 2009), Mobile Phone Cultures (2008), Mobile Media (with Larissa Hjorth, 2007), Cell Phone Culture (2006) and Digital Disability (2003).
- Author(s)Gerard Goggin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.