All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA child may be born into a poor country, but not a poor world. If global human rights are to be meaningful, they must be universal. Global Obligations for the Right to Food assesses the nature and depth of the global responsibility to provide adequate food to the world's population.
- Author BiographyGeorge Kent is professor of political science at the University of Hawaii and he is the author of several books, including Freedom from Want: The Human Right to Adequate Food and Children in the International Political Economy.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAnother World is Necessary: Human Rights, Environmental Rights, and Popular Democracy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGeorge Kent
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.