All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of Pentecostalism around the world that focuses on cultural developments among second- and third-generation adherents in regions with large Pentecostal communities, considering the impact of these developments on political participation, citizenship, gender relations, and economic morality.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Hefner is Director of the Institute on Culture, Religion, and World Affairs at Boston University and author or editor of 17 books on religion and politics, including Shari'a Politics: Islamic Law and Society in the Modern World (IUP, 2011) and Muslims and Modernity: Society and Culture since 1800.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRobert W. Hefner
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.