All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for teachers and student teachers alike, this book advocates a return to liberal models of education, arguing that the approach to geography being promoted for schools fundamentally undermines the educational value of the subject, and the freedom of young people to shape the world in which they live.
- Author BiographyAlex Standish is Assistant Professor of Geography, Western Connnecticut State University, US.
- Author(s)Alex Standish
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight338 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.