All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Perspectives on Well-Being in Immigrant Families
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Immigrant Family Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight695 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFons J. R. van de Vijver,Michael Bender,Radosveta Dimitrova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.