Global Projects: Institutional and Political Challenges by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £91.67+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £32.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the institutional and social movement processes that surround global infrastructure projects.
- Author BiographyW. Richard Scott is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Sociology with courtesy appointments in the Schools of Business, Education and Medicine at Stanford University. He is also a senior researcher in the Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects (CRGP) at Stanford. Raymond E. Levitt is Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Director of the Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects (CRGP) at Stanford University. Ryan J. Orr teaches project finance and infrastructure investment in the Graduate School of Business and the School of Engineering at Stanford University, where he is also Executive Director at the Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects (CRGP).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 31 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRaymond Elliot Levitt,Ryan J. Orr,W. Richard Scott
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.