Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes conceptually and empirically this ongoing global shift in security governance from public to private hands and specifically evaluates the role of armed non-state groups in stability promotion.
- Author BiographyRobert Mandel is Professor of International Affairs at Lewis and Clark College. He is the author of Dark Logic: Transnational Criminal Tactics and Global Security (Stanford University Press, 2011).
- Author(s)Robert Mandel
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine585 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.