All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover both sides of international business and how to prepare for the future. This book shows you what it's like for foreign businesses entering a new market; and reveals what domestic companies must do to survive foreign competition. It also helps you prepare for your exams and for your career.
- Author BiographyMike Peng is the Jindal Chair of Global Business Strategy at the Jindal School of Business, University of Texas at Dallas (UTD). At UTD, he founded the Center for Global Business, where he serves as the executive director. Professor Peng was also recently named a fellow with the Academy of International Business. He holds a bachelor's degree from Winona State University, Minnesota, and a Ph.D. from the University of Washington, Seattle. Prior to joining UTD, Professor Peng was on the faculty at the Ohio State University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, and University of Hawaii, where he taught students at all levels and often served as a faculty trainer and consultant. In addition, he has held visiting or courtesy professorial appointments in Australia, Britain, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and the United States. This award-winning professor is widely regarded as one of the most prolific and influential scholars in global business and has garnered many research grants for his work. The United Nations and the World Bank have cited his work in major publications. Truly global in scope, his research focuses on firms' strategies in regions such as Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, and North America. He has published about 50 articles in leading academic journals and authored three books. Active in other leadership positions in his field, Professor Peng has served on the editorial boards of the ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT REVIEW, JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STUDIES, JOURNAL OF WORLD BUSINESS, and STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT JOURNAL. He is the editor-in-chief of the ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT.
- Author(s)Mike W. Peng
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight900 g
- Width204 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 3rd Revised ed
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.