All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on theoretical contributions in the area of global talent management and presents a critical review of the key issues which MNEs face. This book discusses the key emerging issue around global talent management in key economies such as China, India, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyHugh Scullion is Professor of International Management at the National University of Ireland, Galway. He has published work in journals such as Academy of Management Journal, Journal of World Business, Human Resource Management Journal and International Journal of Human Resource Management. David Collings is Senior Lecturer in International Management at the National University of Ireland, Galway. He has edited five books, most recently Human Resource Management: A critical approach, with Geoff Wood and published by Routledge (2009).
- Author(s)David Collings,Hugh Scullion
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGlobal HRM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.