All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on original research with some of the world's leading companies, Global Teams is the definitive, practical guide on making the sharp end of globalisation work for you and your organisation.
- Author BiographyJo Owen has worked with over 100 organisations around the world in most major industries. He is the founder of eight charities which have a collective turnover of GBP100 million annually including Teach First which is now the largest graduate recruiter in the UK. He built a business in Japan without speaking Japanese; he created HBOS business banking; he was a partner at Accenture and started his career at P&G. He also has spent eight years working with tribes across the world to discover how they survive and succeed, and what businesses can learn from them. He has written 15 books on leadership and management including the best-selling How to Lead, How to Manage and Tribal Business School and is in demand as a speaker at conferences. He was awarded the OBE by the Queen for starting Teach First.
- Author(s)Jo Owen
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication28/11/2016
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFT Publishing International
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.