All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the business challenges that globalization poses, this book is designed to help managers improve their global acumen by developing a better understanding of the cultural, political, and economic risks they face as their companies expand globally.
- Author BiographyRobert Salomon is an Associate Professor of International Management and a NYU Stern Faculty Scholar at the NYU Stern School of Business. He held previous appointments as the Daniel P. Paduano Faculty Fellow of Business and Ethics at NYU Stern, as a Visiting Professor at the IESE Business School in Spain, and as an Assistant Professor at the USC Marshall School of Business. Robert is an award-winning scholar and educator who has been teaching and conducting research on globalization and global strategy for nearly 20 years. He has been recognized as an outstanding educator and has received more than 10 commendations for Excellence in Teaching at NYU Stern. He was nominated for NYU Stern Professor of the Year, awarded the NYU Stern Faculty Leadership Award, and was named a NYU Stern Faculty Scholar in recognition of his outstanding teaching and dedication to student mentorship. The Wall Street Journal even described him as an educator who provides brilliant distilled advice on business strategy. In addition to being a leading educator, Robert is also an award-winning management researcher. He received the Emerald Citations of Excellence Award in 2015. He won the 2006 IABS Best Article Award, the 2003 Haynes Best Paper Prize, the 2003 William H. Newman Award, and the 2002 Barry M. Richman Prize. He was nominated for the Richard N. Farmer Award; was a finalist for the Gunnar Hedlund Medal; and was runner-up in the 2001 INFORMS Dissertation Competition. His research articles have been nominated four times for Best Paper at the Academy of Management meetings. Members of the International Division of the Academy of Management named him a Thought Leader in 2013.
- Author(s)R. Salomon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.17Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £35.71Trending at £36.43
- £15.90Trending at £16.48
- £8.82Trending at £9.66
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.