All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the main aspects of globalization, namely trade, global financial flows, technology and transnational corporations, and international convergence of real wages, this book is concerned with the beneficial and harmful aspects of globalization.
- Author BiographyPaul Streeten is Professor Emeritus of Economics at Boston University. He is the founder and chairman of the Board of World Development and has been Special Adviser to the World Bank.
- Author(s)Paul Streeten
- PublisherCopenhagen Business School Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFrederksberg
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintCopenhagen Business School Press
- Out-of-print date18/11/2016
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.