All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith different pedagogic practices come different ways of examining them and fresh understandings of their implications and assumptions. This book offers an examination of these changes and developments. It examines a number of questions posed by the rapid march of globalisation.
- Author BiographyRichard Edwards is Professor of Education at the Institute of Education, University of Stirling, UK. Robin Usher is Professor of Research Education at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia.
- Author(s)Richard Edwards,Robin Usher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statementn.e of 2r.e
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.