All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives an account of the theoretical changes in communication studies from the early theories of development communication through to the contemporary critiques of globalization. This book examines two main currents of thought.
- Author BiographyColin Sparks is a professor at the Centre for Communication and Information Studies at the Univeristy of Westminster and Co-Editor of Media, Culture and Society. Anna Reading is a lecturer at Southbank University and Assistant Editor of Media, Culture and Society.
- Author(s)Colin Sparks
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedia Culture & Society Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 194
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.