All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to shed light on the underlying conflicts of the search for economic prosperity. This book includes a range of interdisciplinary contributions that help the readers understand this conflict in a way which affirms possibilities for a prudent assimilation of global processes into local cultures.
- Date of Publication27/04/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight510 g
- Edited byEdward Arrington,Falconer Mitchell,Hanne Norreklit,Riad A. Ajami
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.