All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
About this product
- DescriptionWith perspectives drawn from Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa, and Australia, Globalization and Food Sovereignty is the first comparative collection to focus on food sovereignty activism worldwide.
- Author BiographyPeter Andree is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at Carleton University. Jeffrey Ayres is a professor in the Department of Political Science at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, Vermont. Michael J. Bosia is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, Vermont. Marie-Josee Massicotte is an associate professor in the School of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight700 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJeffrey M. Ayres,Marie-Josee Massicotte,Michael J. Bosia,Peter Andree
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.